Monday, April 2, 2018

The ship is docking soon..

Throughout my project I have developed many production skills. Along the way I have failed attempts with the ideas creating throughout my head and I have succeeded in many aspects such as building my magazine and color schemes. In the magazine I changed what I wanted to originally start with which was simply workouts to indulging in all aspects of fitness for women.

Today I have made a whole change to my two-page spread changing the article. I also added yellow to the cover page and included my two colors throughout my table of contents.
This magazine has developed well throughout the seven weeks and is slowly coming to an end and beginning touch ups. The image below shows the yellow on my cover page and the yellow on my table of contents.

Tomorrow I will complete my last images and put them onto my magazine and begin my Creative Critical Response which will be a video addressing: 1. How my magazine challenge conventions and how it represented a social group or issue 2. How my product engages with audiences and how it would be distributed as a real text 3. How my production skills developed throughout my project 4. How I integrated technologies throughout my project. I also will address the struggles I faced and obstacles I over came.

Friday I have a group critique coming up which I will get all the feed back I want and make all last changes on my project before our final date which is April 14th. My project should be posted up before then to make sure all is working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment