Thursday, April 5, 2018

Letting it out!

With technology on the rise and people becoming more invested in it and lazier. I would distribute my magazine through a few ways. 
A) I would create an online version which would be sold for an exceptional price and also offer a subscription box

B) I would also let it be sold in grocery stores by the checkout aisles and gas stations.

C) I also would like to offer a few copies outside the gym so people could get a feel of what the magazine will entail. 

D) I would lastly offer the magazine at magazines to be able to get a small peak of. 

A huge part of distribution is meeting the needs of your target audience and what they want in society. I think that if I offer what people want it will be more accessible and attainable. I would like to also pair with another company which is remained undecided to have a preview of my magazine on their site or in their pages (maybe Cosmopolitian or Vogue). Keeping a preview of my magazine will bring attention and draw the attraction of my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment