Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hopping you had an awesome Easter!

Today I took some images of fruit for the image space of my table of contents, I added more color and played around with the edits I had on an app called VSCO  which brought my image immense amount of color in my opinion.
This is the original image

This is the edited one














So I put it into my table of contents and decided to mix it up with the images like I spoke about in my last blog posting and this is how it looks inserted

I also included a little watermelon icon on the top which I thought was super cute and adds a little kick into things. Also on my two page spread I included an icon of two bananas which adds a little more because I did not want an image there but I did not want it to be tooo bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment