Friday, April 6, 2018

Chit chat

Gooooodmorning and happy Friday! With the due date approaching so soon and things are being wrapped up, today we met into groups to decide what needs to be changed and get constructive criticism.

From speaking with several peers, I decided that my two-page spread needs a background image because it appears to be too bland. I also changed the size of the letters and numbers on my table of contents. These group critiques are beyond helpful in learning what needs to be done differently and what is being done correctly. My peer showed me how to use Canva more into detail so I will play around with it a little more. Hearing what I am doing wrong gives me more ideas and imagine my project in different ways. Knowing I can do better is what pushes me to reach my 100 percent potential. Looking at others blogs and project wether it is a film opening or magazine, I collected insight and ideas. 

My Creative Critical Reflection is coming up and I need to build a script and create some research to address all areas needed to deeply reflect upon my work. When speaking in my critical reflection I don't want it to be bland and boring. I want it to stand out and make my project a whole. So basically I want it to have a certain pop that draws attention and doesn't allow my viewers to lose focus.

With this upcoming weekend I will be finishing up my project and doing my creative critical reflection.  This is what my schedule for the final week looks like but my final product and reflection should be posted before Sunday night.
Week Seven (Final Week) 
- Two postings 
- Double check and perfect all areas of magazine (Cover page, table of contents, and two-page spread) 
- Finalize Creative Critical Reflection and post on blog
- Last and final post should be a link to and/or embedded final project

No comments:

Post a Comment