Saturday, March 31, 2018

The final days

With everything coming up so soon such as holidays and exams and an approaching dead line, I am completing the last few things needed.


This morning I went to the sunrise to take images with a couple of people I know. I wanted some fitness looks but at the same time I want to include happiness and fitness in other forms. So we took some yoga images and ballet images on the beach.
I plan on putting around six images on my table of contents so I will include two of healthy foods, two of images of the ones I took yesterday, and two images of gym workouts. So I had these two images chosen for the table of contents.



This is how the first two images sit on the table of contents and as of now I like it. Although I am not sure if I would like to mix and match it so when I include my other images next week I will play around with it and figure out which looks best. I am also wondering if I should include yellow or teal in my table of contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment