Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The life of the Layout

With all this research being done I plan to begin my layout and brainstorming what I expect my magazine to look like.
My magazine will have a more simplistic and neat look. I want to keep my magazine a catch to the eye but also very appealing. With that being said, I want to simple colors and small images not too many to throw people off. I also want there to be no more two-three text colors so it isn't discolored or confusing to my target audience.


The images above are woman working out hard, so what I want to keep my magazine different but yet appealing I want the cover to be a fit woman interacting. Not just modeling fitly, I want it to bulge out with "wow, I want to do that". With light editing and real interaction it will give women a real feel to it meaning everything that written is true and accomplishable.


The images above are me, taken by Payton B..
The images are real and unedited at the moment, they definitely not the images I will be using but I want to show that using your own image of a woman acting what she is selling shows a lot more to the audience especially with society today. I think it makes women look real and in powered which is exactly what we need to avoid sensitivity and attract our target audience. They want real and real is the actually action not the end result.

My goal for this magazine is to be beyond real and reliable. Society has had issues with editing, fake news, and cover ups. This magazine is going to be what we have been missing all along. I will change step by step and my first step is putting my cover image, something real and appealing.


UPDATE:
I've been running bleachers at 5 AM for the past week and although my body feels the burn I feel better already. Working out in the morning is so different from the night, your morning is fresh and so is your body. You get a burn through the day that allows you to push yourself through the day.
Eating healthy has been slightly harden than expected from somebody who has asthma but I have been eating fruits and the right amount of protein to keep me energized, healthy, and accomplish my goal!
I plan on trying out workouts I have read up online about in the next couple of days to tell you how benefiting and hard they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment